Saturday, April 2, 2011

grabby mcGrabberburg

[Aj] Jason is tall like 6'6", we all know this. But what I didn't realize is that with great height, comes ridiculously long arms. So long, in fact that in the mini-van he can reach the passenger-side door without leaning over.
I'm over it now, but this was disturbing me for the following reason:
Every time he reaches over to get something of his from the passenger side, I think that he has to lean all the way over and might lose control of the car as I surely would. As for me to do that, I would have to lay myself across the front seats and steer with my shin while simultaneously applying pressure to the gas peddle. Not and easy feat for me without prior stretching. But he just casually unrolls his arms like a Fruit-By-The-Foot, grabs what he wants and retracts it just as casually. Wild stuff, man.

1 comment: